Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yee En... I handed a msg to u right? Hope u really forgive me..Because I apologized through my heart...I really get hurt!!!!! So pain!! And i'm stress to live in this threating of the hacker..! *sigh
Just wants to say..... sorry Yee En.. I hope u forgive me & we're friend..:)
I dare to admit, i thought the hacker is u..Lol i hope u dont mind..i tell u this truth because i dont want to lie u anymore..sorry sorry..Actually,many times imma tried to friend with u.. but jsut dont know why we sure will argue and then many things happened..And, actually many times i used my truth heart to treated u.. But.......erm..... okay.. I'm sorry anyway Yee En.. nothing i can says anymore....Sorry


Even.....erm, Sorry to u too ya.. coz i angry on u just now... sorry... but i dislike u scolded me sucks=.= anyway.... same, ntg to say anymore... really i'm sorry to u.. hope u forgive me....if got chance, we hang out again and i wont treat u laitat anymore:) okay? we're bff leh^^

No comments:

Post a Comment