Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ahaaaa..Says me suck?? Fine, u are suck than me anyway:D Whose the one betrayed me first? Ain't don't talk with u, but i'm really upset! Nowadays your style are same as her..So bullshit! Tell u, once u keep copy her style,u'll no more friends in your life..Seriously,i dislike u anymore! The last u was not like that..I loves the last u okay! I'm so sorry to u guys, because of my moody&upset made u guys no mood too..But when i saw HER i was disgusting..! Phew!!!! Dull&child!!!>.< XXX, i really never blame on u& says is u did it.. But, give me sometimes..U can't understand my feeling at all! U just knew u're innocent,ME TOO!! Those photos was in your phone,just only u had it even myself also don't have! Teach u, choose friend properly..Don't let someone to USE on you..I'm not sure is it I guessed correctly who is the hacker! But 90% i guess right:D Sorry for hurting u weh..I'm not blaming on u,hope u can understand...Anyway sorry for my rudeness to u:) Be happy okay? And sorry for guessing the hacker is your BEST friend:)

Hacker,wants me to apologize to u?? Okay i obey u ONE time,i'm sorry to u:) Wants your forgiveness:)

Now, i'm smiling,ahaaa! So weird right? How come I looks relax, I cried for WHOLE DAY i think was enough! Yesterday from on my way back home cried until midnight 2a.m..Today I cried for whole morning-afternoon! How suffer am I..U guys don't know that hurt,betrayed,pain,suffer,tired,sad,innocent&fish!!!! Today, i went to school but i never go inside my class,i stayed at Gan Shin's room for whole day.. Teacher knew what happened on me too& she let me rest 1day..How good! This kind of teacher 100% no more:D In the resting time,i cried again & again..Keep think opposite & no face to face any guys anymore..But end up i smiled:) I'm strong:D I went out with Gan Shin& played with her&keng gai with her&crazee with her....Gan Shin is the one who i loves the most in my church..I can see through she loves me duperb much through thee heart..No one,really no one will accompany me on midnight& came and visit me from PJ-Kepong..I do cherish u Gan Shin..I loves U..Huggies:) Lastly, thanks to ALL who supporting,helping,trusting,making me smile&etc....I do cherish u brothers&sisters....Huggies too:D God bless u all all the time:)


-The 2nd most wants to give thank is U...U're good to me& i knew u loves me much too..U help me a lots & settled the hacker..Thank you:) Hope u can be happy too:)

-To u serious guy!! Says me childish&keep smiling girl larh.. If not my childish makes u smile u'll smile?:DD If my childish can makes everyone smile, i willing to be childish lor:p Anyway thanks u too larh! * GOD ALWAYS BE WITH ME&U:)*

Everything was over! Do not worry much Chloe Chang:)

No comments:

Post a Comment