Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Is pain........Is hurt..........Is shameful.........Is suffer........Is sad.......
My feeling was just like......I can't stand up from a big hole that i fell&dropped..No one understand my feeling,my hurt,my pain,my shameful,my suffer,& my sadness except Jesus....... I felt like my life was full of darkness..Yes i'm just 14, why??? Just because of my 14years old i felt my life was sucks..How i gonna to be continue?? It's so pain enough!!! It's bitter that i never ever tasted!! I promised,i'll be strong...But, easy to says hard to do..!! I keep pretending strong in front of my friends but actually heart was crying..My innocent tears.....God will give back what u have done for me when the time has come..!! I really don't know what u will do the next, but i don't scare at all..Don't try to threat me anymore please..Suck u! U think who u are? Are not important at all child...I knew who u are anyway..Just i want to stop offend whoever..! Guys would not do such silly&lame things... Like u?? Bullshit=.= As u like and happy to post my *sexy,ugly,fat,tummy,shameful&etc...* , i don't scare.!! See who going to help u? I'm the innocent! I seriously get hurt, it taught me a lesson is to be more clever next time..Not to trust the fellow or even my friends... So bullshit..!
I'm so glad to have such buddies in my life..Especially my church buddies..They loves me so much that i could never know that..They worried me so much..They keep calling me and care of me..They prayed for me..They hugged me...I'm really glad to have u guys...I loves u all:) In my painful time, u guys accompany me, care me,hug me,makes me smile,help me,support me&etc..... That's what i need....The love.......from u all......:) Finally i knew how much my church buddies loves me.. School tomorrow,i really don't know how to face guys...So shame...!!! God..............Please,i beg u........*sigh

So pain.......

No comments:

Post a Comment