Sunday, August 22, 2010

22.8.2010♥

i'm back !! yes, life same..it's full of fun.. well,church have a small-scale of singing competition recently.. and today is the day of 1st audition.. we spend much of time on 20person..woots.. the audition room is our class..LOL the audition room(our class) had a tense atmosphere.. all of competitors was excited..when they went in, some of them shaken and trembled all over with fear.. actually i don't know what crisis was there because i was helping some committee,but the judge need my sony camera and lend by me..they video it with my camera, so i saw all of the fear looks....wuahahhaahaha is damn funny..xD haih, 1thing makes me bek cek is.... i accidentally deleted all my photos in my camera.. wt?? ish !!! hannah's celebration and the chicken rice shop's photos are deleted.. sorry darlings=( haih.. otherwise i can share to u guys..hmmm~ we have the 2nd audition day on next weekends(forgotten is which day..lol i'm not committee,but i'll confirm here when i knew it..:D) so if u guys have interesting in this singing competition can contact me and tell me..hope u all can join ya.. wait for u♥ okay.. finish busying those things.. they planned to have futsal..actually every sunday they had it.. hmm they keep begged me to join but i said imma going back to accompany my mummy and have dinner with her.. heehee sorry again..=p anyway good job to all of us.. God saw our heart and work for it.. God'll commemorate.Amen=)
keep noticed u today..:p every time my sight on u, i'll recall that i'm not the style which u like..then i was like.......disappointed and felt moody:( how come...~ haih fine..missing u all the time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment